Marketing Graphic Designer
Our client is a dynamic growing business specialising within the global industry and work at representing some of the world's leading manufactures within the trade.
To be successful in this position you will be confident in the creation and delivery of print and digital based media.
Your role as Marketing Graphic Designer:
- Following design briefs and guidelines including catalogues, leaflets, POS, packing and exhibition graphics
- Create and maintain the company brands guidelines ensuring all printed collateral is formatted correctly and ready for print production
- Liaise with suppliers, and printers along with managing print quotes
- Producing catalogues to support the company's vast product portfolio.
- Working closely with the management team to deliver projects and the creation of presentations and reports.
- Assist with the creation of video and on-line training tools.
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Educated to degree level, ideally within a marketing based discipline and can demonstrate previous experience
- Very good knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe InDesign or Illustrator
- A good understanding of print and production techniques
- Good knowledge of photography and videography
- Creative, with the ability to formulate a plan to achieve the desired objectives
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload, juggle deadlines and work within a team
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
For more information please click APPLY