Senior Site Manager
ACR have registered a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Site Manager with the relevant experience to join on of the UK's top house-builders who specialise in developing distinctive, bespoke new build homes across London and the South East. In recent years, the company have expanded dramatically and have won multiple awards for; design, quality and customer satisfaction alongside their 5 Star Home Builder status.
The company require the services of a Senior Site Manager for a development in Bow, East London. The scheme is complex in nature and will comprise of 32 new apartments and the refurbishment of 24 existing apartments. The role will require the management of Assistants & Trainees and will report to a visiting Contracts Manager.
- Ensure all health & safety/ISO procedures are followed
- To work closely with subcontractors and maintain quality control
- To work closely with all members of the site delivery team and proactively drive communication and problem solving.
- To organise & control the construction of development in accordance with the specification provided.
- To ensure construction complies with NHBC and all other statutory authorities.
- To establish good working relationships with utility companies to ensure timely connections
- Prepare material take offs and schedule
- Work closely with the site appointed logistics manager to adhere to all the NWC site wide rules that are implemented.
- To assist and integrate new Hill employees and promote TEAM working
- Handover completed scheme to client on time, to agreed quality standard and budget
Applicants must have experience within residential new-build & refurbishment and ideally will have previous experience of working with residents in occupation. Candidates must also hold an SMSTS, CSCS (black preferable) and First Aid with a proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget.
In return for your services, the company can offer a fantastic salary and benefits package which includes a Bonus, Private Health, Pension, Car Allowance/Company Car. It also presents an opportunity to work with a developer on bespoke projects and a dedicated and long standing senior management team.