A great opportunity has arisen for a marketing executive to join a leading and well established organisation, to work on a wide range of marketing activities.
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the company website, inc. managing web developments, creating and uploading content, tracking and reporting on results
- Manage the company Intranet
- Create and maintain sales and marketing literature
- Manage sales leads generated from marketing initiatives
- Monitor competitor's activity
- Organise events
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Understanding of Internet and web-based communications
- A good understanding of business and marketing knowledge
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Good copy writing and proof-reading skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Experience in producing market reports and documentation.
- Experience in using google analytics
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign ideally)
For more information please click APPLY