We are currently recruiting for a MySQL DBA to join a leading software company in High Wycombe. As the MySQL DBA, you will be working as part of a team to deliver consistent and speedy services that run on MySQL Linux platforms across the company's many UK clients.
Working closely with the Infrastructure and Operation teams, the MySQL DBA will analyse client requirements and provide robust and solid MySQL data platforms by providing maintenance of the production and development environments, as well as participating in infrastructure and BI projects. Key responsibilities for the MySQL DBA will include providing backups and restores, servicing information and support requests, and database design
Key skills needed for the MySQL DBA role:
- Knowledge and experience of Linux operation system.
- Demonstrated experience of MySQL Server Administration and maintenance.
- Experience of Bash scripting and automation.
- Evidence of MySQL Server security configuration.
- Proven experience of creating and managing technical documentation.
Salary: £45K - £50k (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: High Wycombe
Start Date: ASAP
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.