Business Development Manager - OTE £70k+
Business Development Manager / Field Sales Executive / B2B Sales / Energy Sales
A well-established Energy Reduction and Management business is looking for a talented Business Development Manager with 3+ years' experience in Sales / Business Development, ideally B2B energy sales, and a Full UK Driving Licence, to join their team. This is a home-based / field role.
They specialise in providing engineering innovation, application knowledge, quality and unparalleled service levels to clients, and are looking for someone to generate new business through consultative responsible selling, leading the sales cycle from prospecting to closure.
You will have experience in selling Energy Management Solutions, LED Lighting and /or associated technology products. You will be used to working in a target driven environment and have high energy, enthusiasm and a strong desire to achieve results.
- Structured and targeted approach to business development prospecting primarily in a specified geographic location
- Devising strategies consultative selling techniques to develop effective solutions to meet clients' needs
- Compiling and delivering sales presentations and proposals and following up to closure
- Responding to sales enquiries and allocated sales leads and following up in a professional, timely and efficient manner
- Ensuring that all commercial controls are adhered to and that all risks are identified at an early stage.
- Proactively establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal teams.
- Providing forecast and intelligence on sales, financial performance and regular feedback on end users and competitors
- 3+ years' experience in a direct sales / BDM role, preferably a B2B energy sales role
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Possess strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills to identify opportunities and develop feasible solutions
- Strategic thinker that can interpret the needs of the client and deliver a targeted solution
- Detail oriented with strong organisation and completion skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work under own initiative
Salary: £25k - £35k basic, OTE £70k+
Benefits: Uncapped commission, mobile phone, company car/car allowance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and ambitious business. If you have the skills and experience and are looking for a home / field based role, our client would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.