Commercial Account Manager - Managed Print Services & Document Solutions
Want to be a part of one of the biggest names in the Managed Print Services industry?
We are partnered with a fast-growing and market leading Print OEM in the search for a Account Manager to join their Commercial team in the North west. With a global presence and an innovative services and solutions portfolio, our client strives for continuous advancement and are at the forefront in the MPS marketplace.
As an Account Manager, the successful candidate will be dealing with both new and existing customers across a defined geographical territory in the North West; so the ability to take opportunities from inception through to close and on-going account management is key. This opportunity would be ideal for someone with end-user MPS sales tenure, who is looking to join a major MPS OEM and progress their career with uncapped earning potential.
- To identify, develop and maximise opportunities for new business development within new-logo and existing accounts in a 360 sales capacity
- Assess, promote and demonstrate the effectiveness of our I Managed Print portfolio over the phone and at off-site customer meetings and conferences
- Collaborate with leverage technical specialists to demonstrate the benefits and ROI
- Manage a geographical territory on new prospects and existing customers
- Develop effective pipeline and strategy to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
What we're looking for
- Strong understanding of MFP/MFD/Managed Print Services/Document Solutions market and the competitive landscape at a sales level
- Understanding of the sales lifecycle from customer reviews to delivery and support, with ability to progress opportunities through to close
- Good client-facing and negotiation skills with the ability to identify new prospects, cross and up sell, and manage existing accounts
- Proven track record of selling into the SME/Mid-Market/Commercial sectors in an end-user sales capacity
Alongside a competitive starting salary of £30,000+ (negotiable), our client offers an exceptional uncapped monthly commission structure, company car or car allowance, and a stand-out benefits package. This is a truly fantastic opportunity or anyone with a passion in the Print industry who is interested in building longevity in their career and who are motivated by earning potential or career enhancement.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
Account Manager - Business Development - Commercial Account Management - Managed Print Services - MFP - MFD - Production Print - Document Solutions - Manufacturer - OEM