Digital transformation Project Manager
Digital Transformation Project Manager
Our client based in west London is looking for a digital transformation senior Project manager who will be responsible for providing delivery oversight for all aspects of this multi-stream initiative. The ideal candidate will be managing 4 to 5 Product development streams utilising a change in approach to lean and agile product and project management frameworks also feature in the programme goals as does the transition to a lower cost, offshore delivery model and increasing the company's digital maturity.
The ideal candidate will have worked within a web marketing environment like events, summits, Publishing, Exhibitions or similar, where you will be working on: online features, web, visitors, partners, vendor, users etc. As well as having worked on at lea
Project manager/program manager/Change manager/Agile transformation/Digital transformation/Stakeholder/Lean/AgilePM/Lean six sigma/IT digital transformation/
- Delivery assurance across all assigned projects, including risk, issue management, and providing input into staffing/capacity planning.
- Define, manage, and monitor delivery KPIs on assigned projects in-line with programme level KPIs.
- Peer-level 3rd party stakeholder and relationship management.
- Working with technical and operational teams to ensure technology delivered is operable, suits stakeholder needs, and can be effectively monitored in production.
- Working within an agile and auditable delivery and governance model.
- Coaching and encouraging best practice across delivery and iteration management via Agile COP.
- Support collaboration across different project streams & functions to ensure clarity and remove friction from the delivery team.
- Ensure clear roadmaps, plans, and backlogs are available to the delivery teams.
- Help enable teams to adopt and improve agile cultural values.
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Work collaboratively as part of a delivery management team for the Digital Portfolio.
- Experience of working within publishing/exhibitions /events industry.
- Experience of working within a large central IT department.
- Experience of working within a transforming company culture.
- Working knowledge of Lean Portfolio Management.
- Experience working with agile development teams who have scrum masters/iteration managers.
- Proven track record of delivery on both onshore/offshore, multi-team / multi-stream initiatives using lean and/or agile methods.
- Sound understanding of what differentiates a digital company from an analogue one and how digital, agile, and lean cultures interplay with each other.
- Agile planning techniques that promote reliable, high confidence delivery of value across
- multiple value streams.
- Financial tracking and reporting.
- Capacity Planning.
- Contribute to providing and maintaining an environment that keeps delivery teams
- Be well practised in identifying and reducing waste in the flow of customer value.
- Delivering projects using agile frameworks (LeSS preferred).
- Comfortable succeeding in an evolving organisational structure.
- Working within organisations with different parts at different stages of their agile transformation journey.
- Agile transformation.
- Digital transformation.
- Ability to communicate confidently with large groups (75+).
- Ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders at Director/VP level.
- Ability to negotiate with all stakeholders up to Director/VP level.
- Ability to lead by example and be a servant leader.
For more information please contact