Location: South (M25 region); London, Kent, Surrey, Essex
Salary: £32,000 per annum plus a company car and additional benefits
Overtime rates: X1.5 for nights, X1.5 for Saturdays and X2 for Sundays
We are looking for an experienced Utility Surveyor to join the team. The successful candidate must have proven experience carrying out utility surveys and be willing to work away from home and/or carry out night work, as required.
This role is site based but you will be expected to visit one of our offices regularly, our offices are based in the South near Sevenoaks, Kent.
Our successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Driving to the location of work, as specified by the Project Manager
- Interpreting existing utility information plans and carrying out underground utility surveys
- Understanding and adhering to working instructions and risk assessments
- Communicating with clients on-site and colleagues regarding problems or concerns
- Post processing of GPR survey data
Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 1 years' underground utility surveying experience
- Experience carrying out PAS 128 standard surveys
- Experience using GPR and RD8000 equipment
- Experience carrying out larger (up to 10 days) mapping projects in complex areas, such as central London.
- A full UK driving licence
- Experience working on rail
- Holding a PTS card.
- Enhanced employer contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced life assurance scheme
- Favourable absence pay scheme
- Salary sacrifice childcare vouchers and cycle scheme.
- Increasing holiday allowance with length of service
- Introduce a friend bonus scheme
- Celebrating success awards (given out when people do something great - which happens a lot)
"VGC group are acting as an employment business to this vacancy"
This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual but there will be a lot of competition for this position so if you are interested or know someone that is (we do run a referral scheme), please don't hesitate to send me your CV or call me on 01895671828