PR Account Manager - PR & Digital Marketing
PR Account Manager / Senior PR Account Executive (PR & Digital Marketing)
A talented PR Account Manager / Senior PR Account Executive is needed to join a boutique PR and Digital Marketing agency based in beautiful, rural surroundings near Winchester. This is a unique opportunity to work on exciting consumer campaigns that cover both traditional and digital media for amazing clients.
For over 22 years' this vibrant PR & Digital Marketing agency has earned an enviable reputation for delivering exceptional results for some of the biggest names in the retail, home interiors and consumer markets. They are now seeking a passionate PR Account Manager / Senior PR Account Executive to initially join their small team on a 12 month maternity cover (there is a real possibility that this will become a permanent role).
With an environment that is relaxed yet hard-working, you'll join as a PR Account Manager (or SAE / SAM depending on experience) responsible for the day-to-day running of key client programmes. Whether you are writing creative / compelling content (newsletters, social media, blog posts, reports, news releases etc.); liaising with the media; maintaining client blogs; supporting the running of social media accounts; developing news stories; researching and planning media events; updating and analysing results or exploring new ideas, you will do everything necessary to drive recognition and engagement.
To qualify... You should be an Account Manager / PR Account Manager / AM / Consumer Account Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a PR Account Management role ideally within a consumer- focused agency or press office;
- Experience with traditional and digital media coverage;
- Enviable media and influencer contacts ideally within the home/technology/lifestyles/interior sectors;
- Experience writing engaging and concise copy for a variety of channels;
- The ability to adapt to the ever changing world of social media;
- Creativity – you should not be afraid to run with an idea;
- Experience of digital platforms such as Hootsuite, Houzz and NewsBlogs;
- A ‘can-do' attitude – you can make things happen!
In return the PR Account Manager / Senior Account Exec can expect to work with a team of talented, passionate and enthusiastic PR professionals, exciting campaigns and a fantastic environment that offers you the chance to make a real impact.