DevOps Engineer - Lead / Senior
Lead DevOps Engineer / DevOps Specialist
A Lead DevOps Engineer / DevOps Specialist is needed to join a technology services company with plans for rapid global expansion. Working from offices in Spitalfields, expect to develop core infrastructure into new global locations, migrate services from Rackspace to AWS, manage Docker environments and much more.
Working with a diverse and dynamic team and ambitious corporate clients this leading technology service provider is exciting the marketplace, inspiring people and provoking positive change through their innovative cloud based training / online learning platform. They are growing fast and are looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer / DevOps Specialist to help them in their mission to make learning fun and engaging.
Joining as the Lead DevOps Engineer / DevOps Specialist you will play a vital role supporting their cloud based training / online learning platform on more devices using React-Native App, Progressive Web App, even Gamepad interface isn't unrealistic. In short you will help them overcome some interesting technical challenges to distribute their app to more geographies via, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes.
To qualify... You should be a Lead DevOps Engineer / DevOps Specialist / DevOps Engineer / Senior DevOps / DevOps Manager / Development Operations Expert / Software Developer / Senior DevOps Engineer / DevOps Architect / Head of DevOps or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar DevOps Engineering / Lead DevOps role;
- You are able to work autonomously and take charge of your area of expertise;
- Experience with AWS / Rackspace;
- A NodeJs coding background;
- Experience with Docker and NginX;
- Linux experience;
- Experience automating apps and IT infrastructure with Ansible;
- Experience with content delivery network or content distribution network (CDNs);
- Good verbal and written communication skills - you don't shy away from writing technical requirements / documentation;
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a real-time operational environment.
Any experience or exposure to Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration, API's Service Workers, Web Workers, MySQL, Kubernetes,Vagrant, OAuth2, SAML2, OWASP, ISO27001, GDPR would be bonus.
This is a great opportunity for a Lead DevOps Engineer / DevOps Specialist to join a fantastic technical services company who really believes in supporting their employees and providing a great place to work. In return, expect flexible working hours, the opportunity to work from home two days' a week, table tennis, free beer, regular social events and you can even bring your dog to work!
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Research & Analysis £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Education Research & Analysis £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology & New Media Research & Analysis £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Marketing & PR Research & Analysis £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in London (Greater)