Community Care Assistant
Potential Salary Earnings of £14,800 plus mileage, based on 37.5 hour week, which includes alternate weekends. Higher rates paid if you hold an NVQ in Health and Social Care, as we offer ENHANCED rates for your QUALIFICATION.
We are currently looking to recruit for a number of Care Assistants in Malvern.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide a Care to service users living independently in their own homes, that is flexible and responsive to their needs. This can include assisting them with daily living tasks, personal care and hygiene, light meal preparation and domestic tasks and medication.
We are one of the few care companies in the UK to pay travel time between calls in addition to paying an hourly rate and mileage allowance.
- You will need a mature outlook and have a friendly and caring nature.
- Experience in care or a desire to be trained in care.
- Full driving License and own car is essential
- Available to work alternate weekends
Salary and benefits
- Mileage Allowance
- Full Training
- Full or Part time hours available
- Free uniform and PPE
All successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check and references.
For more information please click APPLY