Software Development Manager
FINTEC recruit is seeking Software Development Manager for our Technology client . You will have experience in leading a team of up to 8 multi-disciplined software engineers and lead by example. You will have a good understanding of the complete software development lifecycle. This is a permanent position based in Reading, salary negotiable by experience.
Responsibilities of the Software Development Manager role:-
- Developing your team and carrying out regular coaching and mentoring
- delivering complex Java & C++ software solutions on Linux
- Monitor progress against project plans and review and prioritise work for your team.
Skills and Experience required:-
- Linux developer , C++, Commercial Java development experience
- Java and scripting experience, 5 years + in team management
- Good communication skills and high motivation and drive to lead your team
- Software Engineer Degree/Computer Science/Mathematics or equivalent
Knowledge of SMTP, MIME and HTTP and agile software, database design and SQL
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT62
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Executive Search, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.