Fixed Wire Testing Electrician
3 positions are available within Stretch Electrical Limited.
To be considered for this position candidates must:
· Be qualified to 17th edition
· Hold the City & Guilds 2391/2395 qualification
· Have a full UK driving licence (ideally clean)
It would be helpful if candidates also possess:
· Experience with thermal imaging, emergency lighting testing and general electrical installation work
For the right candidate, however, training can be provided.
A close attention to detail is required with the candidate confident in producing accurate and detailed test reports without the need to revisit sites or to complete documentation off site.
Stretch Electrical Limited is a small company undergoing rapid expansion and with a national reach. Field agents will be required to work throughout the UK and therefore the ability to work away from home is essential.
On commencement of employment the company will provide a:
· Competitive salary of £27,000 per annum with £8000 per year travel allowance
· Company vehicle and all business fuel required
· Company uniform
· 4G enabled company tablet/mobile and test equipment (work purposes only)
· Company pension (from 1st July 2017)
Should staying away be required as part of the job then hotel expenses will be covered by the company. A staying away allowance will also be provided.
Should the above be of interest please submit an up to date C.V.