QSW in CP Team- Generous Package
QSW in Chidl Protection- Generous Package on Offer!
Up to £35k + £3000 bonus and more...
East of England
If you are a qualified social worker with at least 18 months post qualifying experience, looking for a position that would offer you stability of income, great package and great supportive environment, please read on, as I have something just for you!
My Clients, based in beautifully set seaside town in East of England, are looking to employ social workers for their Care Management Team on a permanent basis. They are looking to speak with people who are passionate about their work and are willing to become realy team memebers, contributing to the whole departmkent.
What they are offering to the suitable candidates in return is:
* Generous salary package, including £1000 recruitment bonus paid at the start of your assignment, along with £2000 retention bonus, paid in two instalments every 6 months (more money in your pocket!), as well as above average holiday entitlement, pension.
* Permanent employment, giving you that stability of income and allowing you to plan your expenses, book holidays in advance, or even plan for your future Christmas shopping!
* Work within very well managed team, alongside other social workers, 2 Team Managers, 2 Practice Managers and a couple of Senior Practitioners, ensuring that the caseload is not only manageable, but suitable and allowing you to focus on the quality of your practice;
* Work with Management who have been promoted internally, so really understand the position of social workers, as they have all been there. Therefore, you will be given support and supervision and the right direction to follow.
* Career progression opportunities! The management encourages progression, therefore you will be able to develop your skills and not feel stuck in your role. Also, bespoke training is on offer to ensure you feel confident and competent while carrying out your tasks;
* Working in a compact but diverse area- non drivers are considered!
* Immediate start- you don't have to wait around and can start earning money straight away!
Flexible/ homeworking is an option ! More flexibility for you!
As a part of the team, you will have at least 18 months-2 years post qualifying experience within Children's Services in general and will be familiar with the current legislation.
If you feel like this is a place you would see yourself in, please contact me for a confidential chat. By calling me on 025079402100