Recruitment Consultant - Leading national agency has desks available in Crawley branch in Financial Services / Professional Services, Call Centre and Construction / Engineering sectors.
The company is an established professional services recruitment business with a network of offices across the UK. They employ over 500 Recruitment Consultants and had fee income of over £40 million last year. They have an impressive list of accolades including The Guardian's Top 100 Employers in the UK, Great Places to Work UK, Sunday Times Best Companies and Investors in People Gold. They reward well, have excellent staff retention and pride themselves on offering long term career development for Recruitment Consultants.
We are now seeking several experienced Recruitment Consultants to join the Crawley office. You'll be joining a friendly and highly successful team. There is a genuine opportunity for rapid promotion to Team Leader / Manager.
- Basic salary £20,000 - £34,000 dependent on experience (appointments can be made at Recruitment Consultant or Senior Consultant Level)
- Competitive uncapped commission scheme and additional escalators and annual bonuses.
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, phone, heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, share scheme etc…
- Industry leading Training and personal Development.
- You will have experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant within a Recruitment Agency.
- You will have relevant recruitment sector experience.
- Applications are invited from Recruitment Consultants with 12 months+ to 10 years+ experience (salary / rewards commensurate with experience).
- You will have good candidate resourcing skills, business development skills and be comfortable dealing with clients and candidates face-to-face and over the phone.
- You will be seeking a long term career development opportunity within a large and successful agency environment.
- You may be working for a direct competitor, looking for a change of culture, less micro-management, a bigger geographical patch or enhanced career progression opportunity.
Contact: Sean Curran
This vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website