National Account Executive
Our well known client based in Bourne End are currently recruiting for a National Account Executive. The successful candidate will be supporting one of two Senior National Account Managers to maximise sales activity and results within the company's leading accounts.
- To provide a robust support function to the Sr. National Account Manager including: sales data analysis / forecasting, stock control liaison, order chasing and follow up
- To be the principal interface with the buying assistants and stock controllers of key accounts dealing with any situation that arises as a result of these interactions
- To ensure the accurate and timely completion of the quotes and spec forms for accounts in the time limit specified by the customer
- To ensure the timely preparation and follow up for customer meetings and previews
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum 2 year's experience in similar role
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related area desirable
- Retail Experience either at store level or retail planning experience an asset
- Customer driven approach and a "go-getter" attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), SAP, Salesforce an asset
- Ability to create and maintain business presentations, Excel files, read POS reports
- Full clean driving license
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.