Logistics & Customer Service Administrator
Position: Logistics & Customer Service Administrator
Reporting to: Logistics Manager
Hours: 9.30AM - 6PM (1 hour lunch)
* Processing customer orders on the system.
* Taking customer orders over the phone.
* Taking phone messages or transferring the customer to the correct person in the business.
* Monitoring incoming emails to the Essentials office and responding appropriately.
* Handling customer enquiries and resolving problems.
* Processing sub-contracted invoices to customers.
* Assisting with the management of outsourced services- milk, fruit & catering.
* Liaising with the warehouse regarding stock levels, goods in, deliveries and general communication.
* General administration in relation to the logistics teams general tasks.
* Able to work flexibly between the hours of 8.00am-6.00pm when required.
* Ad hoc administration duties as required to support & cover key activities when other team members are out of the office.
* Good organisation skills.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Confident & professional telephone manner.
* Numerate, with good IT skills.
* Good Excel skills.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Ability to prioritise & manage own workload accurately & efficiently.
* Ability to work to deadlines.
* Excellent team player.
* Previous operations or sales administration experience required.
* Previous customer service experience preferred.