Graphic Designer & Marketing
World Feeds ltd has an exciting opportunity and the ideal candidate would be a graduate with ambition and flair for Graphic Design and Marketing for b2b and b2c Products.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a young and successful team which values people and provides an environment where all employees are encouraged and can develop which would personal contribute to the companies success
The successful candidate will have a mix of creative, design and marketing skills and will be a self-motivated and highly organised individual who can manage several projects at once. They will also have the desire to come forward with new ideas and contribute to the bigger picture.
· A self-starter
· Excellent Communicator
· A fully conversant of Adobe CS and fully competent in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is essential. Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro is advantageous.
· Someone who relishes working in a flexible small team
· Enthuastic and driven individual
· Able to demonstrate and be imaginative and has a creative outlook
· Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary
· Designing and producing highly creative, impactful client presentations
· Create e-shot designs for e-marketing campaigns
· Creation of quarterly internal newsletter
· Design or adjust artwork and sales documents in line with brand guidelines
· Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritising where necessary and providing updates where relevant
· Work with sales and other internal departments to understand their needs
· Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts
Working closely with the Managing Director you will be required to have a hands-on approach to organising events and exhibitions.
• Help to plan and deliver exhibitions, events, corporate hospitality and conferences
• Creation of promotional merchandise, show flyers, pre and post event marketing
• Detailed event admin and logistics
• On-site management and post-event analysis Online marketing:
• Update website with news items, vacancies and other content via the web content management system
• Update social media including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn PR:
• Assist with writing of press releases, trade articles and case studies Administrative / General:
• Database management
• Lead tracking and reporting following marketing campaigns
• Experience of working in a graphic design and marketing role
• Hands-on, self-motivated and naturally organised individual
• Creative with good attention to detail
• Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Proactive, task driven and positive attitude
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Competence in the following software is required
• Adobe CS - InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
• Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPointCompany DescriptionOur Employees are the forefront of our Business!