PCB / Electronics Bench Engineer
- Rate: up to £10 per hour (paid via LTD or Umbrella Company)
- Location: Salford, Manchester
- Duration: Monthly rolling contract
- Working hours: 8am to 4pm
Concept Resourcing are currently recruiting for multiple Bench Engineers to work at our clients site in Salford
The main responsibility for the role:
- Follow manufacturing instructions to diagnose and rectify faults and undertake the repair and test of mechanical and electromechanical products.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Qualified to City & Guilds standard (or similar)
- Able to demonstrate competence in the repair and servicing of electronic equipment (soldering experience is key)
- Able to demonstrate skills in surface mount and through-hole soldering techniques, component identification, use of modern test equipment and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) testing procedures.
About the role:
- On the job training will be provided and you may be required to attend specialised training sessions on new equipment which may be in-house or external
If you're interested please contact Luke Hartle ( 0844 800 6600)