Recruitment Consultant - Trainee roles for salespeople
Are you passionate about your career? Do you want to learn, develop and progress? Are you resilient with a flair for sales? Do you want to work join a successful, friendly team of Recruitment Consultants in Manchester's vibrant Northern Quarter, develop yourself, and earn an excellent salary and commission along the way?
Recruitment Consultant - Trainee roles for salespeople - IT / Engineering - great training - "warm desk" with clients, candidates and vacancies to work on from day one.
Salary / Rewards
- Starting salary in the range £18,000 to £20,500 dependent on experience.
- One of the best commission schemes in the industry (you'll receive between 20% and 30% of your fees from day one) providing on target earnings in first year: £30,000, second year: £50,000, third year: £70,000+
- Flexible benefits and incentives including team nights out and company trip to Ibiza.
My client is one of Manchester's most successful specialist Recruitment Consultancies. From their offices in the Northern Quarter they place IT and Engineering candidates into companies across the North West and beyond. Each new Trainee Recruitment Consultant is given a "warm desk" with clients, vacancies and candidates to deal with from day one. You'll plenty of one-to-one training in your first few weeks and will surrounded by a successful team of Senior Recruitment Consultants to learn from.
Focusing on a specific sector, technology or business area - which they will get you up to speed on - you'll apply your sales ability to develop your own profitable recruitment desk with activities including:
- Building client relationships through telephone sales and meetings.
- Obtaining vacancies from your clients and sourcing suitable candidates via advertising, social media and referrals.
- Maintaining your market and commercial awareness through research and networking.
- Providing CV and interview advice, telephone interviewing, writing recruitment advertisements and email marketing campaigns.
- Managing your client's recruitment process, making placements and having fun!
It's your chance to have your strengths recognised and receive financial and career development rewards based on your performance.
Skills and qualifications required:
- At least 12 months sales experience with a track record of succeeding to hit target.
- B2B telesales preferred, but strong B2C considered.
- Highly motivated, smart, engaging and a great communicator.
- Prepared to work outside of the normal "9 to 5" to provide a great service to your clients and candidates (typically 8.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am to 4pm on a Friday)
If this sounds like the right career path for you the please apply today!
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing trainee and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.