Company DescriptionINSPIRE OUR CUSTOMERS FOR THE DIGITAL FUTURE!
IFS is a leading global provider of business software in the areas of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Enterprise Service Management (ESM) and Enterprise Operational Intelligence (EOI). Founded in 1983, IFS has 4,000 employees and supports its renowned customers in over 50 countries with comprehensive industry expertise to act more agile and be optimally positioned for the future. Further information is available at IFS.com.
The Senior Project Control Officer will become a trusted member of the Global Operations team with a specific international market unit under their control. While reporting to the Head of the Global Operations Services Support office, the duties of this internal facing role will require interaction with Market Unit Directors and Project Managers to ensure data quality on projects and provide guidance and inspection of adherence to global processes.
This role an opportunity for experienced project specialists who worked in the IT industry before.
Within an assigned market unit:
- Initiate Projects used by GCS in IFS Business System
- Prepare project audits and participate in monthly audit review meetings, including tracking and follow up of audit outcomes
- Ensure essential project data is up to date within IFS Business System and work with Project Managers to improve if data quality standards are not met.
- Run data analysis to identify projects with deviations to KPIs like margins, revenues, timelines
- Routine inspection of adherence to globally defined financial and project management processes
- Maintain specific IFS Business System Basic Data elements such as cost rates, resource navigator, project templates.
- Collaborate with peers in the Global Operations team to develop and share best practices
- Assist with Post Merger Integration activities to onboard acquired companies into THOR
- Support internal process improvement initiatives when required
- Respond to ad hoc requests for information from senior management and other stakeholders
- University degree in Finance, Commerce, or an applicable education in operations
- several years of experience in international IT Services Business companies
- Entry level project management certification, CAPM, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in professional IT services operations
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in IT project management or project controls
- Experience working with senior management
- Proficiency in English Language
- Comfortable working across multiple geographical locations and time zones in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency in using tools such as Excel, MS Teams, SharePoint,
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to focus on detail, consistency and quality in written communications and presentations
Additional InformationOUR OFFER:
With IFS, you are choosing one of the best employers in Europe. We offer you an attractive salary with above-average additional benefits: Company car for private use throughout Europe, company pension scheme, further training opportunities and intensive support during the induction phase. You can expect an open corporate culture and a pleasant working atmosphere. Flexible working time models, individual support through regular health promotion and work-life balance are part of our company practice.
Sounds exciting? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application, stating your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
We expressly guarantee discretion and comprehensive protection of your interests!
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Customer Service