About The RoleAgile Project Manager
Our transformation team is growing, and we are looking for a hands-on IT Project Manager to lead the delivery of key workstreams that directly support the strategic growth ambitions of Checkatrade. You will provide strategic business analysis service to key stakeholders. This includes reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial, and technological risks whilst identifying opportunities to improve efficiency. With a team of professionals around you, a business with an ongoing digital transformation agenda and an exciting growth journey ahead, this is a fantastic time to join us!Location:
Portsmouth/London based - hybrid working applies.Where do you fit in?
Reporting to the IT Programme Manager, you'll work with Agile delivery teams to ensure projects are delivered to the agreed time, cost and quality. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining appropriate project plans and track against key milestones. You will be actively managing change, risk, assumptions, issues and dependencies. Additionally, you will work with the Checkatrade project team to ensure any project or associated change is transitioned into live production support. You will manage 3rd party resources or suppliers and any internal IT Resources required to deliver against the project.What's in it for you?
What do you need to succeed?
- An opportunity to play a key role in the complete transformation of a household name that will positively impact business growth.
- An opportunity to play a pivotal role in project delivery, supported by training to help you grow your career and be the best you can be!
- An excellent benefits package and an opportunity to play an integral role in a fast-growing digital business.
- A track record of successful IT project implementations through the full project lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- You will have a proven track record of successful project implementations through the full project lifecycle.
- Prince 2 or similar qualification desirable, previous project management experience - ideally within a fast-paced business.
- Team player, who can work alongside the current project managers and business SMEs.
- An energetic, confident and articulate self-starter.
About YouAbout Us
Checkatrade is the consumer choice for finding a local reputable and reliable tradesperson. For over 20 years, we've been the place where reputation matters most - and if you join us, you'll ensure that our trade members continue to uphold these high standards. With 50,000 trades available to help with your home improvement project, we're here to help no matter how big or small the project you are undertaking is. We're currently going through a period of significant investment and growth and we're looking for exceptional people to join us on our journey to help us achieve our ambitious goals. This is a really exciting time to join our team.
Location Portsmouth or London Department Transformation Advertising Salary Not Specified