I have an amazing opportunity for a Transformation Programme Manager to work with a FTSE 100 Global Travel company and working across a broad range of IT Change and Business Change initiatives.
This role will suit someone with experience working with culture / people change, TOM change and ideally some knowledge of IT Operations and Infrastructure (incl working with 3rd party vendors).Purpose of the role
- Lead and manage programmes from set-up through to the delivery of the new capabilities and realisation of benefits.
- Manage the overall programme of transformation, ensuring that there is strict prioritisation of projects in line with customer demand, Tech strategy, objectives and resource parameters.
- Lead engagement and well being activity, including the design of interventions that complement the People and Culture Strategy.
- Take full responsibility for the leadership and successful delivery of programmes to time, cost and quality.
- Ensure the successful launch of programmes through the set-up phases, including the programme business case(s), ensuring the creation and maintenance of the programme road map.
- Create the programme governance and work stream structure, including all deliverables, inter-dependencies, to ensure the programme outcomes are achieved in-line with agreed timescales
- Create and manage the programme finances including creating the forecast, approving spend against the budget, and tracking actuals to ensure the programme work streams and tranches deliver to agreed budget
Corporate benefits for this role are extensive and remote working 2/3 days a weeks is offered.