WE HAVE A TURNAROUND TIME OF 1 WEEK FROM INTERVIEW TO BEING ABLE TO PICK UP SHIFTS!!QUICKEST RECRUITMENT PROCESS YOU CAN FIND!BENEFITS
Agency Carer rates
- Outstanding Rates of Pay as a Carer / Care Assistant / Support Worker
- Flexible working - choose what days/ nights YOU want to work
- Be part of an elite team of HCAs / Carers / Support Workers
- Free training/ free dbs and free uniform
- WE PAY REFERRAL BONUS' WHEN YOU INTRODUCE MORE CARERS OR NURSES
- QUICK RECRUITMENT PROCESS!!!
- Over 1000/2000 hours of overtime available EACH WEEK
:£9.75 to £20.00 per hour
(enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays) (paid weekly
** MUST HAVE PAID CARE EXPERIENCE IN THE PAST 5 YEARS**
- Provide person-centred care to a range of vulnerable individuals across various settings.
- Assist with mobility, moving and handling and promoting independence
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practices as a Carer / Care Assistant in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote people's equality, diversity and rights.
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Applying your experience and reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.