TPF Recruitment is recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join a well known firm of chartered accountants in East Kent. Our client is a well known chartered accountancy practice who has an excellent reputation for their tax work across the South East and wider UK. They are now looking for a Corporate Tax Manager to join them in a mixed position overseeing compliance and advisory projects. The level of responsibilities and remit of advisory/ compliance work can be moulded around the individual, based on their experience and aspirations. Our client is also interested in candidates who would like to work in a mixed tax capacity, or those looking to build a specialist skillset.
- Responsible for managing your own client portfolio
- Reviewing and preparing more complex tax computations
- Assist clients with wide ranging planning, consultancy & advisory work (R&D, Transfer Pricing and Corporate structuring)
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence including responding to enquiries
- Developing strong working relationships with colleagues and relevant tax authorities and other interested third parties
- Experience in training and developing junior staff members
- Opportunity to get involved in marketing and networking, if of interest
- 3 Years + Corporate Tax experience
- CTA qualified desired but not essential
- Up to date knowledge and technical experience within Corporate Tax
- The ability to spot new business
- Experience reviewing junior's work
£45,000 - £65,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable. A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
Please apply for the vacancy or contact Tristan Finch for a confidential conversation.Refer a friend..
We're keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We're looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South East so if your friends, family or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, we'd love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).