Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Audit Manager to work across the financial service industry in a Top 10 firm based in London.
You'll be joining as Audit Manager, a crucial member within a team that is of high importance to the firm. You will be responsible for a range of clients along with all the matters relating to the management of the portfolio. Along with these, you will provide assistance to Partners in both client work and in the management of the group.
Further responsibilities of the Audit Manager role are detailed out below.Responsibilities
- A major contact point for the firm to connect the client with the Partner.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels whilst developing a strong commercial understanding of the clients' businesses.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner.
- Excel as an ambassador of the firm, participates in office marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of service the firm offers.
- Recruit, retain, progress and encourage our employees, which includes job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring realistic objectives and development plans are in place.
- Complete and review assignments within pre-determined budgets and timescales whilst identifying opportunities for additional billings.
If you are successful with Audit Manager position, our client will make your growth their priority. They're looking for someone with:
- Good working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting.
- Experience of auditing with the financial services sector with experience of clients within one or more of the asset management, capital markets, banking and retail finance and insurance sectors.
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
- Project Management experience.
- 28 day's holiday
- Access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions
- Life Assurance cover
- Income Protection Insurance
- Buy up to ten days' extra holiday
- Add on private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance
- Bike to Work scheme
- Discounts off cinemas, dining and gyms
- Interest free season ticket loan or interest free graduate loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Online health assessment and utilise our employee assistance programme
To our client it is paramount about individual progression therefore offer highly competitive starting salaries and review remuneration packages regularly.