Our client a growing, established firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking an Audit Senior/Supervisor to join their team in their London Office in the West End.
The role will involve you managing a diverse portfolio of clients, as well as supervising junior members of staff. You will lead audit client engagements from planning through to completion and duties will include the following:-
- Supervising, training and mentoring junior staff and being involved with their development
- Perform analytical review on financial statements to identify audit-related issues
- Producing statutory accounts and draft tax computations
- Obtaining a thorough understanding of HAT methodology
- Monitoring job progression and ensuring budgets are met
- Signing off audit sections, addressing any issues and completing files before Manager or Partner review
- Draft client letters
- Proactively interact with clients' key management to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements
You will hold a professional qualification such as ACCA/ACA, as well as having a strong audit and accounts background within practice, with technical knowledge of accounting standards, auditing standards, corporation tax, VAT and P11D's.
It would also be an advantage if you have a good working knowledge of accounting programmes such as Caseware, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero, Alphatax and CCH, as well as experience of HAT audit methodology.
Excellent prospects for progression and benefits including; a generous holiday package and paid holiday at Christmas, Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Contributory Pension, Free Car Parking and regular social events.