REED are pleased to be working with a Challenger Bank, who are currently looking for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their ever growing team.
Your role will be to support the Senior Regulatory Reporting Accountant in the development and delivery of accurate and timely regulatory returns to BoE/ PRA including COREP, FINREP, PRA returns and BoE statistical returns.
This role suits someone who actively studying towards either ACCA, CIMA, ACA or is newly qualified, as well as someone who is looking to enhance their knowledge of regulatory reportingThe Benefits
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 6% employer pension
- Bonus of up to 30% and more!
- Development and production of regulatory reports for the Bank and wider Group to review stage.
- Assess, develop and maintain proper controls associated with regulatory reporting function including data reconciliations and cross checks, variance analysis and investigation.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure completeness, timeliness and accuracy of regulatory and other MI data feeds, financial information and other inputs. Streamline processes wherever possible.
- Support enhancement of regulatory reporting generation including system configuration in collaboration with external suppler.
- Support development and delivery of internal ALM and Risk MI.
- Support ongoing development of Regulatory Reporting in line with business growth and regulatory changes including taxonomy changes and new reporting requirements.
Having experience and technical understanding of the below is beneficial;