A fully REMOTE contract role for University Hospitals Plymouth NHS
Experience working within NHS body required
£150-300 per day, 3-6 month contract.
Senior Client Services Engineer - ICT Services / Corporate
Job Purpose: Providing support for all client related services provided by Info management and technology, assist with maintaining and managing the client device estate. Be the primary lead in client technologies in support of the Plymouth health community.
To assist with maintaining and managing the client device estate:
- Lead product expert for all client related tools such as Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise, Microsoft Office N365, Microsoft Intune, Citrix, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, antivirus, VMWare Workspace One, Imprivata OneSign Single Sign On, ITHealth Dashboard, Active Directory Group Policy for both user and client devices.
- Ensure these systems are kept up to date and fit for purpose. Please note that this list is not exhaustive and will change as other systems come online.
- Technical assessment and approval of hardware variation needs stemming from requests received by Procurement.
- Input into device initiatives and strategies such as BYOD, Managed Print, DVaaS etc.
- Managed Print Service technical liaison - To assist with the monitoring of technical performance, fault logs, IMAC, and address any issues that might arise. To undertake regular fleet management reviews with the incumbent supplier.
- To ensure all client documentation and associated policies are kept up to date and published in the correct format.