Treasury Accountant - 12 month contract - Harlow Essex with working from home - Circa £55k-£60k or £200-£250 per day
Robert Walters are hiring for a Treasury Accountant for a leading manufacturing business based in Harlow in Essex.
This is a 12 month contract (or longer) offering 2/3 days per week working from home / remote working.
The position comes with either a PAYE salary of circa £55k-£60k or a daily rate of circa £200-£250 per day, depending on your preference.
Working closely with the Group Treasury Manager, the Treasury Accountant will support the company on treasury and cash activities related to a recent large-scale acquisition.
The work will be varied and will cover FX, cashflow forecasting, bank reconciliations, letters of credits, transactions and project work.
- Calculate exposures, valuations and execution of FX deals for the regional units or as instructed by the Treasury Manager
- Cash-flow forecasting preparation and consolidation of entities and filing to HO identify main variances
- Daily and month end Bank reconciliation for multiple entities in multiple currencies
- Processing of payments within online banking including treasury transactions, AP runs, payroll or one-off payments
- Assist with liquidity of group, bank systems administration, bank documentation and regulatory reporting
- Processing letters of credits and documentary collections (imports and exports)
- Assist in the treasury interim and year end audit
- Point of contact for treasury queries for the SCC
- Assist the Treasury Manager in Treasury projects (TMS, liquidity, integration of units, SAP)
The company are looking for an experienced treasury specialist who is immediately available or available on short notice.
Ideally you will have prior SAP experience and will have experience in an international company or shared service centre.
Although the role offers 2/3 days per week working from home, the company are looking for someone who can come into the Harlow office 1 or 2 days per week.
The company can offer a salary of circa £55k-£60k PAYE or a daily rate of circa £200-£250 per day.
For the right candidate, there is the possibility of an extension after the 12 months or being offered a permanent role.
Apply now to see the full job description and to find out more.