Marks Sattin are delighted to be working with a well known multinational company that own several market leading brands.
The business require a Corporate Tax Manager who will work remotely or do hybrid working from one of several offices based across the UK. This is an initial 6 month contract whilst a permanent memeber of the team is recruited, so temp to perm will also be considered.
Reporting to the Head of Tax, the role will have a corporate tax focus and include the following:
- Internal and external tax reporting
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and calculation of tax payments for the Group
- Supporting on monthly tax reporting including year-end and half-year procedures
- Supporting with tax forecasting
- Ensuring annual transfer pricing requirements are met
- Supporting on ad-hoc projects as required
- Maintaining the tax control risk framework
The successful candidate will ideally be ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent, and have gained experience in a corporate tax focused role. Strong IT skills, including Excel, are essential, as is a keen eye to detail and the ability to solve problems. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required in order to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
This role will suit a candidate who has recently qualified and is looking for their first move into industry, or someone with prior in house experience.
In addition to an excellent package and superb flexibility, the role offers exposure to technical tax issues and the opportunity to be the subject matter expert for an international business.