One of the world's best experiential advertising agency are looking for three Client Services candidates to join on an interim basis, during a very busy time for the business! These roles will be working on the agency's two largest accounts in the technology space, and the upcoming events are the most important in the calendar.
In these roles you will be primarily working in online and live events projects, including conferences, hospitality experiences, virtual meetings, and sponsorship partnerships. You'll be responsible for taking client briefs, briefing in the wider departments, and owning the projects from start to finish. This agency are well-known for their outstanding customer service, and it's important that these standard are kept and exceeded.
These roles require candidates to be onside in Finsbury, London for at least one day per week, plus there may be international travel (COVID restrictions allowing). They can also be paid on a day rate or a fixed term contract.
The contracts will start immediately and run to April at the earliest. Role responsibilities
- Day to day contact for the client and ensure that all milestones are met
- Accountable for delivery revenue and appropriate profitability
- Champion reporting and evaluating the project process, and push forward new learning and best practices
- Manage onside event built/delivery or provide full live online events, carry out final technical checks, organise speakers & locations, and support Q&As
This could be the opportunity for you! Apply online now! Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- We are accepting applications from Account Directors, Senior Account Managers, and Account Managers at all levels
- Experience delivering B2B events of varying scales
- Experience in the tech or financial space
- Hands on and adaptable individuals