Business Support Admin, Sheffield, £12.17/hr, 1 year contract, Mon-Fri, 9am - 5.30 pm, 37.5/week. Asap start
Business Support Administrator Job, Sheffield, S75, £12.17/hr, 1 year contract, Mon - Fri, 9am - 5.30 pm, 37.5/week. Asap start
We are looking to recruit a Business Support Administrator for our growing team that will provide effective and efficient support to our clients.
Our client supports companies on their journey to digital transformation. They deliver digital technology to some of the world's greatest organisations. Working initially from home then potentially onsite Mon-Fri at customer office location in Sheffield S75.
You will be:
- Logging multiple engineer requests and incidents on the in-house database system
- Tracking each request/incident through to completion
- Checking availability of engineers
- Arranging engineers workload and assigning tickets in given time frame
- Maintaining contractual SLA's
- Providing regular detailed updates to relevant team members
Must have Skills:
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong organisational skills and ability to plan ahead
- Good analytical skills and ability to problem solve
- Exceptional customer service and ability to build rapport
- Dynamic and enthusiastic nature
- Well-established remote & onsite working environments
- Diverse and Inclusive team
- High ethos and purpose-driven organisation
- Opportunity to contract for a reputable and growing organisation
If you're looking for the opportunity to build your career with an industry leader, then please apply and take the career to the next level.