A new temporary opportunity has arisen with a well-known charity organisation, based in Chingford, Greater London, for an experience Finance Officer to join their busy finance department until June 2022.
Reporting into the Transactions Manager, the main responsibilities of this role are to review, process and reconcile all transnational data for the finance team. Liaising with suppliers, customers and organisation members, you must be organised, self-sufficient and demonstrate financial acumenThe duties
- Assist the Transaction Manager in providing excellent customer service for all financial transactions activities
- Ensure account receivables and payable activities are performed accurately and timely
- Recording and processing authorised purchase orders, invoices, expense claims, direct debit payments, credit card statements and petty cash requests on computerised accounting system.
- Preparation of balance sheets reconciliations, including bank reconciliations and assist in preparation of income statements, expense reports
- Manage cash controls as well as maintain bookkeeping
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledger
- Ad-hoc duties to contribute to smooth running of finance department
- 2-3 years experience working within finance department
- Previous experience working under own initiative with minimal supervision
- Candidate will ideally be able to drive to work as role is based in Greater London, Chingford
- Candidate will be immediately available to start
- Team player with 'can-do' approach
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.