Management Accountant up to £45k + 20% bonus Hybrid Working
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join an established, growing and very successful Restaurant Group. The role requires someone who is able to come in and hit the ground running so previous experience as a Management Accountant with a self-starter attitude is essential. Great benefits with an amazing team and company culture! About the Role
This role reports directly in to the Head of Management accounts and will work within a highly successful and respected management accounts team. You will have control of a range of P&L areas across the Leisure, Concessions, Pubs and Head Office departments, allowing them to become a specialist in one key area of the P&L from reviewing postings through to balance sheet reconciliation. You will also have to work closely with the budget holder for this area in order to assist with budgets and month to month queries and ad hoc work. The role itself will allow you to get a first step in to business partnering with the opportunity for the individual to use the relationships fostered in this role to progress further in the business.Key Responsibilities
Person SpecificationExperience and Skills required
- Ownership of one key area of the P&L such as Utilities for the whole group.
- Month End processing of journals for accruals and prepayments.
- Monthly report on reporting variances with commentary to support results provided to Head of Management accounts for meeting with FD and CFO.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation with identification of opportunities and risks.
- Budgeting and involvement in forecasting process for the group to identify any potential risks to the P&L.
- Ownership of the relationship with the wider business to ensure that Finance and the Operational parts of the business are closely linked and aligned.
- Ad Hoc analysis.
- Have started to study ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to explain financial movements such as accruals and prepayments to non finance members of the business.
- Self starter with ability to work on your own or within a team.
- Process large data sets and turn in to accurate and valuable analysis.
- History of dealing with Utilities would be beneficial.
- Proven track record with senior stakeholders
- Strong Excel
- Hit the ground running.
Make it Magic
Has a positive can-do attitude and is committed to delivering the highest quality of service for our team members and guests
Keep it Fresh
Challenges the way things are done, takes a creative approach
Adapts easily in a changing, fast paced environment, has the ability to work flexibly under pressure and demonstrates a strong sense of urgency
Takes personal responsibility, has a proactive approach and strives to deliver great results
Do it Together
Has the ability to lead and positively influence at all levels, works collaboratively with others and is fun to be around.