Job Title: Guaranteed Pay Supply TeacherSubject: EYFS - KS5Location: ReadingSalary Scale: £120 - £130per day Start Date: ASAP
Are you looking for flexibility? Do you want to have a better work life balance? Or, are you a retired teacher wanting to support your local schools in the pandemic? We at GSL Education are working with over 100 schools in Berkshire
who need your support. We are looking for Qualified and Unqualified Teachers in Berkshire. If you are an ECT and want to gain experience, or if you prefer to spend more time at home without marking, we want you!
We are offering a guaranteed payment scheme to our Teacher's. This will give you a guaranteed income even if we cannot provide you with work. This is a flexible scheme that gives you the opportunity to decide when to work and knowing you will still be paid if we cannot provide you with work. I encourage you to click on the link below and have a read of our Google reviews to see what other Educators have said! GSL Reviews
As a Guaranteed Teacher you will possess the following:
- Flexible, autonomous, and proactive
- Willing to travel up to 1 hour
- Be ready to go to work from 7:15 am
- Professional, smart, and able to adapt to new environments
- A good understanding of the curriculum and behaviour management techniques
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
Applicants are required to have:
- The Right to Work in the UK
- An enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application through us
- Two professional child related references
- Qualified Teacher Status or B'Ed from an Overseas Country
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to relevant checks and procedures. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools. We also offer, via our partner, access to accredited education relevant CPD courses.
For further information on this role or to register your interest please click 'Apply' and please do not hesitate to contact Haider Choudhry at GSL Education Watford.