Food Technology Teacher
Temp to perm
£120 - £180 per day
We are currently working with a secondary school who are looking to introduce Food Technology who have introduced food technology into the curriculm from September 2021. This role is working with a very passionate senior leadership team and good behaviour.
Key duties as a Food Technology Teacher
- Delivering and planning lessons
- Completing subsequent marking and assessments
- Ensuring all pupils are progressing well within the classroom
- All health and safety is followed in the classroom
- Behaviour management will always be a priority and ensure pupils are engaging with the subject in the classroom.
The successful Food Technology Teacher will need:
- UK QTS
- Previous experience teaching food technology
- To be conscientious, enthusiastic and positive
- To have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- Ability to differentiate lessons
If you would like more information about this role please click the link below.