Primary Supply Teachers needed in North Bristol schools.
There are a number of roles available; working day to day within a number of schools, along with opportunities to stay with schools on a long-term basis. Your new company
Are you a Primary School Teacher looking for a new role? Are you looking to increase your experience within different educational settings?
Hays Education are looking for passionate supply teachers that are willing to work on a flexible basis; working an exciting role, teaching in a variety of different primary school settings across North Bristol.Your new role
When working for Hays Education, you will have the opportunity to work in a role that is completely flexible around your needs. Work within the year group you prefer.
During a meeting with your consultant, you will discuss your previous experience, your preferred year group or key stage.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be confident in your ability to teach a range of subjects.
- Strong behaviour management techniques.
- Confident working with challenging behaviour and some SEN.
- Be responsible for effective teaching and learning of pupils.
- Able to adapt different daily environments.
- Collect completed work and leave detailed handover to the teacher upon their return.
- Have teaching experience within the last 5 years.
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Good knowledge of the English National Curriculum.
You will also need to undergo our Hays compliance which include satisfactory DfE references and a full DBS.What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Experience working across multiple different settings and year groups.
- Flexibility to work as little or as often as you'd like.
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Your own personal consultant who will handle any queries you may have.
- £250 worth of high street vouchers if you successfully refer a friend to work for Hays.
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call .
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.