Delivery Manager (Agile Coach) London6 months Contract£550-£600 Per DayThe Client:
My client is a leading central Government organisation who are looking for an Delivery Manager (Agile Coach). My Client is seeking to recruit talented Delivery Managers with experience of Agile and Scrum methodologies to work within flexible product & project teams, delivering outcomes and improvements across our digital portfolio.
Working with Product Managers, multi-skilled Agile development and policy teams, other internal stakeholders, third party providers and management. With a focus on balancing time, cost, quality and requirements to deliver value incrementally and iteratively, and keeping user needs at the heart of the design.Your Role:Key Responsibilities
- Deliver products and services using Agile methodologies, improving & iterating frequently
- Act as Scrum Master, leading and coordinating Agile ceremonies
- Work with the Product Manager (Product Owner) to define the roadmap for any given product and support the team to break this down to stories they can deliver
- Protect the team and make sure the team collaborates, communicates and focuses on what mutually agreed priorities
- Coach team members and others, facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate Agile and lean tools and techniques for their environment
- Ensure all products are built and maintained to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
- Track delivery through fortnightly sprints/monthly reporting and maintaining project highlight report
- Actively participate in the Delivery Management community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice
- Escalate project and product risks and issues, removing barriers to delivery
What you get in return:
- Experience in delivering projects or services within an Agile framework
- Proven organisational skills, the ability to proactively prioritise, plan and schedule complex tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills, a flexible approach and the ability to work well within and across teams
- Experience in delivering digital products and services
- Ability to communicate complex information to individuals and organisations in a variety of sectors, with varying levels of technical knowledge
- A recognised Agile qualification e.g. Certified Scrum Master
- Awareness of Government Digital Service (GDS) standards
£550-£600 Per DayWhat you need to do next:
Apply by forwarding your most updated CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.