Role: IT DirectorLocation: Edinburgh/RemoteDay Rate: £800-£1000Contract 6 months (Potential to go Permanent)
TRC are currently working on a very exciting opportunity, to join a rapidly expanding, Edinburgh based software trailblazer, at a pivotal time in their history.
My client is looking for a well established tech professional, with strong people management skills to join their team on a contract basis.Role and responsibilities:
What you'll need:
- Have full responsibility for the IT Infrastructure and IT Operations within the business, including IT Projects, Architecture, IT Roadmaps, Cyber Security, DevOps, and Team Management (currently a team of approx. 10)
- Work alongside other senior managers within the business to help with long term business strategy
- Create and work to budgets, regularly holding stakeholder meetings
- Provide mentoring and training for junior members of staff
- Assist with recruitment and continue to build IT Team
This is a contract position with the change for it to go permanent depending on the candidate & client's preference.
- At least 10 years experience working within IT, including a similar high level position within a business
- Strong knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Networking, Virtualization/Backups, Cloud Technologies, DevOps
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, Microsoft etc.
- Experience managing a team of upto 10 people
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please send your CV via this advertisement to Robyn Harland at The Recruitment Crowd.If you're looking for a new role, apply today! You can also view all of our live vacancies on our new recruitment app!Search 'The Recruitment Crowd' in the App Store or Play Store!