Juice is delighted to be supporting a leading organisation in Gloucester, in their search for Customer Service Team Leader on a permanent basis to join their successful team.
In this role, the ideal candidate will be tasked with supporting, managing and providing assistance to their team, whilst communicating with customers, partners and 3rd party installers. To consistently promote a team spirit along with a sincere interest in delivering a high level of customer service to clients.Responsibilities
- Support and management of Service Desk and Planning and Support Operators.
- Overseeing of the Service Desk functions & Planning/Support functions.
- Deputising for the Interim Office Manager / Support Services Manager as and when required.
- Ensuring the support functions are sufficiently manned during the required operational working hours.
- Manage the inboxes relating to Sales, Install, Planning, Reactive and Service Desk.
- Carrying out all duties of an operator including: logging of incoming service calls, handling of incoming service calls, passing calls to Engineers, Sub-Contractors and Partners, along with technical information to help rectify fault, planning and scheduling of project work.
- Previous experience of supervising at Team Leader level
- Min 3-5 years' experience of working in a Technology / Projects / Service Desk environment is desirable but not essential
- Demonstrable experience of delivering a high quality of customer service
- Computer literate, ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, Word and Excel, with particular skills in Excel and Project
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative.
If you would like more information on this fantastic opportunity, please contact Juice today for immediate consideration!