Pm - Legal expThe Role
Reporting to the Cloud Hosting Solution (CHS) Head of Projects, you will be working closely with Programme Sponsors, technical infrastructure and development teams, Business Units and Clients
The role will be to manage several projects concurrently, on time and within budget and scope. This role oversees all aspects of a project lifecycle including agreeing deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring progress, and managing risk & issues.
Must Have Requirements:
- You will manage the End-to-End delivery of several projects within one programme of works focussing on the management and delivery of Customers' Cloud-based applications and infrastructure solutions for multi-sector business-critical 24/7 systems including software development environments.
- Customer liaison and management will be a significant part of this role
- Primarily remote based, you will manage the End-to-End delivery of several projects within one programme of works focussing on Data Centre migrations of applications and infrastructure for multi-sector business-critical 24/7 systems including software development environments.
Skills and Experiences:
- Managed Service Provider experience
- Strong Customer Stakeholder management
- Project delivery with the Legal sector
- Ideally have Project/Programme Management qualifications (PRINCE 2 practitioner and/or Agile and/or Managing Successful Programmes and/or similar)
- Have significant experience in management of multiple projects
- Be comfortable managing multiple internal, 3rd party and client Project resources
- Have the technical experience/adeptness required for technical project management, implementation and direction of technical delivery teams
- You will thrive on challenging technical solutions and often aggressive timescales working in both Waterfall and Agile environments and be ready and expectant of new, sometimes short notice challenges
Oscar Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.