Are you a qualified Art Teacher with QTS?
Have you worked with KS3/KS4/KS5 students?
Are you available from February (after half term)?
REED is currently recruiting for an experienced Art Teacher for a well-established school located in Ealing, West London. The ideal candidate will have strong subject knowledge and will have had experience of working with Secondary School students. You must be flexible, friendly and an excellent communicator.Start Date:
February 2022 (after half term)Duration:
Until Easter breakContract Type:
Ealing, West LondonSalary:
MPS (Inner London)What we are looking for/Your role and responsibilities:
What REED needs from you:
- An experienced Art Teacher to KS3/4/5
- To plan, develop and deliver high quality lessons in line with the national curriculum
- Grading and marking student work
- Engaging with pupils
- Inspiring pupils to achieve their best
- Must have excellent classroom management
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Setting high expectations for students' learning, motivation and presentation of work
- To ensure health, safety and well being of all in the learning community
Benefits working with Reed:
- Must hold PGCE or QTS
- Must have a DBS on the update service or willing to undergo a DBS check
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
What you need to do now:
- Free CPD Training
- Dedicated consultant to assign you work, represent you to clients, and advise you where necessary.
- Interview Coaching
- CV writing support
- Competitive pay rates
- Pension Scheme
- If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply' below and submit your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
- Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange further interviews. Due to high volume of applications received, we can only contact those who have been shortlisted.