English Teacher - Alternative Provision - Full Time
Are you a Qualified English Teacher looking for a new challenge? Have you considered transitioning away from mainstream education and making an impact within Alternative Provisions and SEMH Schools? We are currently recruiting for a QTS or QTLS English Teacher to join a fantastic team at an established Alternative Provision that supports children with SEMH needs. This school has a fantastic track record of success and a strong focus on helping students to reengage with education.
As an English teacher you will be teaching small classes of Key Stage 3 & 4 students that have been excluded from mainstream education. The school allows you the freedom to get creative with your lessons and tailor them to meet the needs of your students.
- Teaching Key Stage 3 & 4 English to GCSE
- Planning and delivering engaging lessons to small classes of no more than 10 students
- Helping young people to find a passion for English and overcome academic barriers
- Effectively managing classroom behaviour and inspiring young people to take part in interactive lessons
- Making learning both fun and informative for students
- Taking part in whole school activity days and ongoing training
In return you will enjoy:
- Excellent rates of pay up to UPS 3
- Reduced working hours including an early finish on a Friday
- Outstanding support from an experienced SLT
- Access to amazing resources and fantastic facilities
- A long-term opportunity to make a difference
This role is suitable for QTS or QTLS English teachers. Experience working with challenging behaviours, SEMH or special educational needs is desirable. For more information please apply now or contact Harry at The Education Network Birmingham.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.