IT Project CoordinatorLocation: CreweWorking Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5pm5 days per week in the officec£25,000 working on either a 6 month FTC or £12.82ph
I am looking for a temporary candidate to a 6 month contract to be based in central Crewe where you will be working for a global firm based in the IT department.
This is ideally a temporary contract working on a week by week basis, or a 6 month FTC and would be perfect for someone who is IT savvy or has a degree in IT/ similar Key Role Responsibilities:
- Assist the IT Operations team in the delivery of IT infrastructure projects to the wider business and the management of the portfolio of IT infrastructure projects
- Identify and report on project progress using Microsoft Project where appropriate
- Complete project status reports as required
- Ensure that project documents are complete, up to date and appropriately stored
- Work with other members of the IT Operations team to plan, prioritise and schedule tasks
- Work with other members of the IT project team to manage, assess and plan project change
- Establish standards, tools and procedures for use on projects, including issue, risk and change management
- Contribute to the continuous development and improvement of our project management methodology and project management tools
- Review project activities for compliance with procedures and standards
- Assist with the creation and release of project related communications as appropriate
- Good organisational and/or project coordinating skills.
- Ability to communicate to project stakeholders ensuring transparency and clear setting of expectations
- Ability to manage interdependencies across a portfolio of projects involving both technology and business project
- Ability to build a strong rapport with members of the IT Team and the wider business.
- Ideally has some interest in IT
Call Jodie on or email