Location: LeatherheadSalary: £25-£26K (temp to perm role)Hours: Flexible hours (Choose shift 7am-4pm/ 8am-5pm /9am -6pm - Mon to Fri) All office based, there will be work from home on ad-hoc or project work basis.
I have a very large, well known client who is looking for a purchase ledger to join a busy but enjoyable firm based in Leatherhead. They are looking for someone who is hardworking, uses their own initiative and has the ability to prioritise. In this role you will be joining a team of 3 in the Purchase Ledger department and you will be helping in dealing with 1400-1600 invoices a month.
To provide a professional and timely accounting service in respect of payments of invoices and expenses through the Purchase Ledger.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Managing Supplier Accounts and Staff Accounts
- To ensure all relevant documentation related to payment of invoices is accurate
- and attached, such as bank details and company addresses
- To provide point of contact with suppliers who may have queries regarding
- outstanding invoices and assist in resolving these queries
- Matching and processing invoices
- Processing payment runs
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing and tracking utilities
- Tracking and managing meter readings
- Support Financial Controller and Assistant Accountant as required
- Company Pension
- Private health care (Bupa) - After 6 months probation period
- 20 day holiday + BH (for staff needing training) or 25 days + BH for experienced staff (no training req)
- Perk box - various discounts
- free fruit given each day
- free Parking
If you feel you have what it takes then please APPLY now to the role and your application will be considered for the role.