West Swindon Supply Teacher
Hays Education are working exclusively with primary schools throughout Swindon. We are looking for local based Primary Teachers that are looking for supply work.
We support schools with hiring Teachers throughout the academic year for permanent, fixed term contract, long term supply, daily emergency and planned absence cover.
Supply teaching can vary from a single day per week to a whole term and can also lead to long term and permanent positions. Work when and where you want, build close relationships with schools and give yourself a head start...all whilst earning a competitive daily rate!
We are looking to recruit highly skilled, qualified, hardworking and enthusiastic Primary Teachers.
The successful candidate will be a flexible, motivated and an inspiring teacher who has a good knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 OR KS2 National Curriculum.
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details:
- Location: West Swindon
- Position: Primary Supply Teacher
- Type of work: Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing supply cover
- Contract type: Temporary daily cover or long term supply
- Hours: 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
What you'll need to succeed
Are you an effective Teacher with a proven track record of raising attainment levels and running a bright and happy class room?
We are looking to recruit highly skilled, qualified, hardworking and enthusiastic Primary Teachers interested in day-to-day, long term or permanent Teaching jobs who specialise in EYFS KS1 & KS2. To be considered for Primary Teaching jobs, you must:
- Have recent experience of teaching Primary or Secondary pupils (and be able to provide references)
- Have UK Qualified Teacher Status
- You must have worked in a school in the past 5 years
What you'll get in return
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
- A competitive daily rate, paid weekly
- Flexible working pattern
- Access to free online learning/training, including Safeguarding and Child Protection training
- A dedicated consultant to offer guidance and advice
- Excellent work-life balance (planning rarely required)
- Opportunity to work in various primary schools
- Referral scheme - £250 in vouchers for every education professional successfully referred*
*Terms and conditions apply
Other job titles- EYFS Teacher, Nursery Teacher, Reception Teacher, KS1 Teacher, KS2 Teacher, Year 1 2 Teacher, Year 3 4 Teacher, Year 5 6 Teacher
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Please call Kelly Colborne Business Manager Hays Education Swindon or