Calling teachers in the South Liverpool and surrounding areas! Role:
Milk-Education are currently working with a multitude of primary school in and around the South Liverpool and Woolton areas who are looking for a fully qualified Teacher to join on a full time and part time ad-hoc basis across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 classes. Hours of work
: These ad-hoc full time and part time shifts are all starting immediately you can pick which shifts you are available for Monday- Friday 8:30-3:30Pay:
£550-£650 per weekType of candidate
: Must be confident with behaviour management with a fun and engaging personality and strong curriculum knowledge. - sound like you? READ ON How to apply:
Our registration process at Milk-Education is super easy, all done on-line.Role requirements:
What Milk-Education can offer you:
- Previous EYFS or KS1 or KS2 teaching experience
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS.
- Taught in a UK Primary School or British International School in the last two years
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Free Lesson Plans
- Training support sessions.
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
You will be working along side a supply agency that genuinely listens and cares for our candidates- we do things no body else does! Search 'Milk-Education' on google and have a look at our website for yourself!
You will be working along side the #number1
rated Education supply agency on facebook with nothing less that an 5* review- take a look for yourself! Search 'Milk-Education' on facebook.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application via the form below.
For an informal chat before you make the decision to apply please call our Liverpool office on and ask for a member of the Liverpool primary team. Please feel free to pop over you most reent CV to Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.