SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success-including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa-using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you're taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.Job Description
We are currently looking for a Product Enablement Specialist to join our Global Operations team. In this role, you will be responsible for strengthening the foundation of our long-term product enablement strategy and ensuring our employees are productive and educated to drive business outcomes. Furthermore, you will be the core driver of our technical and product enablement initiatives across all levels of the Go-To-Marketing organization.What You'll Deliver:
- Coordinate and drive the delivery of internal enablement for our Quarterly Product releases.
- Work with our Product & Product Marketing team to ensure we translate the impact of our product enhancements into usable talk tracks for our selling teams.
- Empower teams in their interactions with clients, making them more consistent and effective at every stage.
- Partner with our CS Ops Program Manager, VP Success, and VP of Services to build skill development tracks and coordinate quarterly enablement calendar for all post-sales roles.
- Build and manage certification programs for Post Sales new hires.
- Drive effective internal communication to make sure stakeholders know where to find the content when they need it in real-time.
- Play an instrumental role in our content management strategy and administration of current and future tooling.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical enablement role or technically centered role (Sales Engineer, Solution Consultant, CSM, Proserv, Product Management, etc) that is accustomed to ongoing development and training programs
- Proven track record of being a "doer" and enjoys getting things done
- Care deeply about seeing others grow and succeed
- Ability to thrive in the unknown and show a capacity to balance multiple priorities at once
- Analytical and data-driven - can define critical metrics and measure progress/success for your initiatives
- Passionate about modern approaches to learning. Experience with virtual training, micro learning, personalized learning journeys, learning reinforcement are a major plus.
- Technology enthusiast who enjoys working with systems, learning about APIs, configuring platforms, etc.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.