MCS Group is proud to be working once again with a global software house that specialises in AI, Data and Security. They really are giants within the Big Data space. They create customer engagement software, including 40 different SaaS products for their global customers such as, Google. This software enables these clients to make smart customer engagement decisions.
This company are in the search for their next automation engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career within the automated QA space. This company has some of the best staff retention, resulting from its people first approach. They truly value the culture of a work life balance, allowing for remote working and flexible start and finish times.The Role
The Automation Engineer works with members of the Experience Management (XM) Engineering organization and is responsible to help ensure the quality of products. Specifically, the Automation Engineer will develop test plans, create test cases, build and maintain automated tests for Predictive Experience "big data" chained-microservices platform using a Java-based API and services automation framework.
- You wll collaborate in an Agile development process, review features, and aid in development testing.
- You will participate in testing activities, as needed.
- You will assist the team in exploratory testing, develop test scenarios, write automation, execute feature testing.
- You will analyse quality of the product through metrics and reporting.
- You will problem solve, reproduce issues and document steps, through technical analysis.
- You will work comfortably and independently in a team environment distributed across the globe.
- Strong Java and automation experience.
- Experience working on APIs.
- Ensures the highest of standards of quality.
- Understands the agile/scrum environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Heidi Robinson, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 02896935511 or click apply below.
- Flexi starts and finish times.
- Bonus or Commission Plan
- AXA Private Health care
- Subsidised Dental
- Broadband Allowance
- Remote working